A box filled with an irresistible cheese selection perfect for the best cheeseboards. Extra mature cheddar cheese, Devon Blue and a soft goat’s cheese. We have selected a rosemary and gin jelly to pair with the Devon Blue, and Sticky Figgy chutney that partners superbly with the goat’s cheese, and then a delectably spiced apple and onion chutney to go with the mature cheddar. Put these cheeses onto the extra virgin oil sea salt cracker or fine English charcoal square and you will be in cheese heaven. The perfect cheeseboard screams out for a wine that enhances the taste of the cheese. We have chosen a full bodied red and a fresh crisp white. We have added a box of our own homemade festive biscuits made by our own chefs, and as an encore you have a homemade orange pomander to fill your house with an orange and clove fragrance. As if that isn’t enough, we have also created a small willow wreath to add to your table decoration or to your tree (approx. 13 cm diameter).
- Millefiori Appassimento Rosso del Veneto Corvina Merlot. A luscious rich, full bodied red oozing red berries and cacao, ideal with mature cheeses and dark chocolate.
- Funkstille Gruner Veltliner, Austria – Zesty and fresh displaying wonderful apricot and peach aromas and flavours. A crisp white. Works well with soft cheeses and fruity chutney.
- Mature cheddar cheese – 200 grams
- Devon Blue Cheese – 250 grams
- Goat’s Cheese – 100 grams
- Rosemary and Gin Jelly – 110 grams
- Sticky Figgy Chutney – 110 grams
- Spiced apple and onion chutney – 110 grams
- Extra virgin oil sea salt crackers – 125 grams
- English Charcoal Square crackers – 125 grams
- Festive biscuits – made by our chefs – 8
- Orange & Juniper Botanical Hand Sanitiser – 100ml & 80% ABV
- Pomander – fresh orange studded with cloves ready to hang next to your fire or to use as part of a festive table decoration
- Willow wreath to decorate your table – 13cm approx. diameter
Pre-orders for hampers are now being taken. Any order received after 12pm on Tuesday 15th December may not be delivered before the 24th of December 2020. If you are collecting your hamper from The Bottling Plant, then the order must be received by 12pm on the 18th of December 2020.
If you have opted to collect from The Bottling Plant, we will contact you with further information, including details of your preferred collection date.
Collections from The Bottling Plant will be available Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays 8am – 12pm. The last date for collection of Hampers will be Wednesday 23rd of December 2020. The next collection date will be the 27th of December 2020.
Please note current government guidelines do not allow us to sell directly from The Bottling Plant, so at this time, all orders will need to be completed via our online shop.
If an item in your hamper is out of stock, we reserve the right to replace it with an item of equal or better quality